Today the Korean Developer ROI Games released a brand new trailer for the PS4 version of its romantic horror adventure game White Day: A Labyrinth Named School.
The game is expected to be released in Korea for PS4 and PlayStation VR and on Steam on March 14th, 2017 which is indeed White Day. There’s no precise info about a western release on console, but since it’s already getting localized for PC, it can’t be too far.
The PS4 and PC releases will get significant improvements compared to the already released mobile versions.
If you’re not familiar with the game, you can read some official info below.
- Remade after 15 years with improved graphic and game features!
‘White Day’ is a remake of the PC version of the same name released in 2001. The original game gained much popularity in South Korea and is still fondly remembered by fans. It also gained a cult-like following in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and other countries.
- White Day captures a distinctly Asian perspective and atmosphere, and centers around a high school that is swirling with legends and mysteries. The game follows the story of Hui-min, the protagonist, and other students who find themselves locked in the school late at night.
- Experience a whole new level of fear by being trapped in a school after hours!
While school is a familiar setting for everyone, White Day’s Yeondu High School is full of possessed janitors, ghosts with mysterious pasts, and all sorts of dangers and horrors.
- Run for your life!
There are no overly gory scenes in White Day. There are no weapons like knives or guns to use. The player is just a normal student who must run away from the dangers that lurk in the school in order to survive.
- A rich storyline with many possible endings!
White Day follows the main character and his fellow female students who are trapped in a “Labyrinth Named School,” while they struggle to survive.
- A rich storyline needs almost 10 hours to play for 1 ending. Offer 5 difficulties from Easy to Very Hard(Hell mode). Even Novice to Horror game mania, of course, able to enjoy the game without pressure.
- Also, the player’s choices and actions determine the outcome of the game, with a total of 7 possible endings.
White Day: A Labyrinth Named School was announced for PS4 and PlayStation VR on November 3rd, 2015, and looks like console gamer will finally get to play it soon.