PS4 Wins NPD Once Again in July, Also Takes Software Sales Top Spot
It’s that time of the month again, and the research firm NPD shared its statistics for the month of July, with Sony claiming the top spot for both software and hardware sales in North America once again.
That said, Microsoft announced that Xbox One sales were up 44% year on year, which isn’t a bad result.
Below you can check out the software ranking, with platforms ordered by sales.
- Lego: Jurassic World (360, 3DS, PS3, Xbox One, Wii U, PS4, Vita)
- Batman: Arkham Knight (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- Minecraft (360, PS3 ,Xbox One, PS4)
- Grand Theft Auto V (PS4, Xbox One, 360, PS3, PC)
- Rory Mcilroy PGA Tour (PS4, Xbox One)
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited (Xbox One, PS4, PC)
- Destiny (Xbox One, PS4, 360, PS3)
- Mortal Kombat X (PS4, Xbox One)
- FIFA 15 (PS4, 360, Xbox One, PS3, Wii, Vita, 3DS)
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (PS4, Xbox One, 360, PS3, PC)
It’s worth mentioning that the ranking does not include bundles. Counting bundles, according to NPD’s Liam Callahan, Batman: Arkham Knight would be at the top.