PS4/PS Vita Exclusive New Danganronopa V3 Gets Update In Japan; Improves Performance and More
New Danganronpa V3 Gets its first update in Japan, bringing several improvements across the board.
Today Spike Chunsoft released a new update for its visual novel/adventure game New Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony, that launched in Japan on January 12th.
The patch comes with the following notes:
- Downloadable enhanced quality voice files (PS Vita Only).
- Difficulty lowered for some trials.
- Increased movement speed on a specific map.
- Details added to some in-game tooltips.
- Corrected flaws in display and text.
- Performance Optimization.
At the moment the game still doesn’t have a release date in the west, but we do know that it’ll come this year for both PS4 and PS Vita courtesy of NIS America.
Of course, you’ll need a Japanese PSN account to grab it, and if you won’t have one, you can find out how to create and maintain it on our handy guide.