Atlus made the first batch of DLC available for Persona 5 in Japan.
The DLC packages are quite straightforward: there is a free set of casual clothes for the party, and paid stand-alone versions of the DLC that were included in the 20th anniversary edition, for those gamers that got the standard one, but don’t want to miss out on the nostalgic Persona fashion.
- Persona 5 Casual Clothes set (PS4/PS3)
- Persona 4 Costume & BGM special set (PS4/PS3)
- Persona 3 Costume & BGM special set (PS4/PS3)
- Orpheus & Orpheus Zokujin set (PS4/PS3)
- Izanagi & Izanagi Zokujin set (PS4/PS3)
The Persona sets cost 300 yen, while the costume sets cost 800 yen each.
The game launched successfully on September 15th, becoming the fastest selling PS4 game this year in the country. It’ll release in the west on February 14th, but we don’t know if Atlus USA will adopt the same DLC policy as its Japanese counterpart.