Psychonauts 2 Queepie Locations, "Dance, Baby, Dance" Achievement
Here is your guide for a hard-to-earn achievement.
Looking for Psychonauts 2 Queepie locations? Well, this is a tough task to complete, but we can help you out with that.
For many, Psychonauts 2 has been on of the anticipated platformers that was in development for many years, but eventually, the game released this week, and it’s exactly what fans were expecting.
- CHECK THIS OUT: Wacky Wizards New Potions for August 25 Update
If you want to get all the way to earn all the achievements of the game, you have a long way ahead, but we suggest you take a look at our guide for the Queepie quest if you struggle to find him.
Psychonauts 2 Queepie Locations
First you need to trigger this mission, which can be enabled by talking to Raz’s mom and asking her if she needs help finding Queepie. Now, you can go out to find him. (Thanks, TheGamer!)
- Next to a horseshoes game outside of the Aquato Camp in the opposite direction.
- At the end of the Sassyclops cave, which is next to the Aquato Camp.
- Head back to the entrace of the Questionable area and find the Entrance sign. Now look around to find “Rebel Roundabout” sign, next to which there’s a tree with vines. Vlimb up the tree and you will find a tightrope path to another tree. Now, you should climb the vines of the new tree to find another tightrope with a “Down” sign. At the end of this tightrope you can find Queepie.
- Make your way towards the Falls and once you spot a restroom, jump on its roof to catch a ladder hanging from a tree. On top of tree, you will find other objects and platforms like a bush that sends you even higher on the tree until you reach a path that overlooks the funicular.
- Go to the Lumberjack Diner near to Questionable Area, and find the truck next to the diner. Jump onto the truck’s hood and then make a jump onto the diner’s roof to find Queepie.
- Get back to the Aquato Camp and create an updraft after lighting the campfire. Now, glid toward a platform with a bush on the right side. The bush will boost your jump to reach another platform with a same type of bush. Follow the path of platforms until you grab a bar. Now, leave the bar, and you will find Queepie.
Psychonautes 2 is now available on PS4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, and PC. The game is free for all Xbox Game Pass subscribers.