Publisher Midnight City Introduces You To All Of Its Indie Games With New Showcase Video
Publisher Midnight City may be new to the scene, but that doesn’t mean they don’t want to introduce themselves in a big, exciting way: hence their video, which you can view below, which shows off the ten titles “with heart” that you can find in Midnight City.
The video shows the following games, which will be available via an assortment of digital platforms, and a variety of visuals and mechanics:
- VIDEOBALL (Action Button Entertainment)
- Krautscape (Mario von Rickenbach)
- The Bridge (Ty Taylor)
- Slender: the Arrival (Blue Isle Studios)
- Blood of the Werewolf (Scientifically Proven)
- Organic Panic (Last Limb)
- High Strangeness (Kontactr)
- Super Rad Raygun: The Lost Levels (Tru Fun Entertainment)
- Grapple (Tuesday Society Games)
As the video hilariously says, Midnight City will have available “games with jump buttons,” “games with rayguns,” games with Oculus Rift support, and more.
Stay tuned for more news on Midnight City games, and check out their newly launched (although spartan) website for more details in the future.