Today publisher 70 Times 7 announced its brand new title Puzzle Showdown 4K, in development at Kingdom Games.
In the game, players will not only be able to complete jigsaw puzzles on their own, but they will also be able to compete with up to four friends in a showdown. There will be over 100 different puzzles to solve, with a wide variety of difficulties, spanning from twenty-eight pieces to five-hundred and ten pieces. You can find a full list of features, straight from 70 Times 7, below:
- Up to four players can compete for the highest score
- Points awarded for accuracy, speed, and strategic placement
- Turn off scoring and build co-operatively
- Play casually or for your highest score
- Save your progress
- Over 100 Puzzles
- Puzzle sizes for all ages and skill levels:28, 60, 112, 252, or 510 pieces
- Change between three music categories: Acoustic, Classical, or Electronic
- Disable scoring to play casually or cooperatively
- Turn on randomized piece rotation for an extra challenge
- Choose your puzzle board background:Image, Outline or None
- Showcase all images and music from the game
- All the puzzle images are displayed in full screen and from 4K (3840×2160 pixel) images
- Listen to over five hours of music
- It’s the ultimate screen saver for your console
You can watch the announcement trailer for the game at the end of this article, which like the game, can be viewed in 4K resolution. You can also check out a gallery of screenshots from the game below the trailer.
Puzzle Showdown 4K will be releasing exclusively on the PlayStation 4, on May 23rd, 2017. The game will be available for $9.99/€9.99/£7.99.