Just thought that I’d give a little head’s up about the newest update that is available for Rage and Rage HD. The update includes quite the set of new features such as Game Center support and Gyroscope support, as well as some bug fixes. If you haven’t checked out Rage, you’re missing out on something purely satisfying on your iDevice.
Rage is an FPS that was created by the masterminds behind Doom and Quake, enough said. I shouldn’t give anymore away, just watch the video that I’ve left for you and take a look at the full update details by clicking “Read More.”
- Game Center Leaderboards – Compare your daily, weekly and all-time scores with friends as well as global leaders.
- Game Center Achievements – More than 50 achievements to unlock. Career, map and difficulty specific challenges!
- Gyroscope Support (iPhone 4 & iPod touch 4) – Hold and move your iPhone in front of you like a virtual window with full gyroscopic aiming control.
- Museum Mode – Explore the levels at your own pace, eerily void of any mutants. Take-in a taste of the spectacular RAGE universe, powered by id Tech megatexturing technology
- 2nd Display Support – Play on a TV or Monitor using your iDevice as a controller. Output 480p over the official Apple Component cable & 720p over the official Apple VGA cable.
- Mirror Mode – mirrored levels flips the world for a new shooting experience.
- Language Localization – now in French, Italian, German & Spanish.
- Additional Bug Fixes