Ragnarok Odyssey Ace Introduces Hammersmiths, Hunters, Costumes
Today Gung Ho Online Entertainment released a new batch of information, artwork and screenshots of the upcoming JRPG Ragnarok Odyssey Ace, that will be released in Japan on August the 29th.
We get to learn more about two of the game’s classes, Hammersmiths and Hunters.
Hammersmiths are proficient close combat fighters, armed with a huge drill-hammer. Their attacks are slow, but they deal a lot more damage than other classes. They have the following Ace Skills:
- Hammerfall: a ranged attacks that hits everything towards the front.
- Absorber Twister: the hammersmith spins forwards hitting everything in his path.
- Upper Drill: an uppercut attack that launches enemies in the air.
- Loud Voice: buffs the hammersmith and his allies.
- Drill Cannon: fires a powerful energy beam from the beam that hits everything to the front.
Hunters are the exact opposite of Hammersmiths, specialized in killing enemies from a safe distance with bow and arrows. They can learn six Ace Skills:
- Claymore Traps: traps that deal fire damage and knock enemies off their feet.
- Sharpshooting: skill that takes a long time to fire, but deals high damage.
- Freezing Traps: freeze the monsters caught in their range.
- Remove Traps: extends the time it takes to trigger traps, and can trigger them from a distance.
- Arrow Assault: fires a stream of arrows at high speed towards the front.
- Flashbang: stuns enemies.
In addition to the two classes mentioned above, we get to see a few of the costumes that will be available in the game: Swordsman, Merchant, Kingdom Knight Captain, Princess’ Gown, Draconic Enforcer, Barbarian and Gladiator. You can check them out in the gallery below.