Rainbow Six Siege Update Y6S3.2 Patch Notes for Console on October 7
Rainbow Six Siege console players will soon receive the new update for the game that was launched on PC a few weeks earlier. Take a look at the Year 6 Season 3.2 patch notes for the latest changes to the game.
Rainbow Six Siege‘s new season has been live for a month now and there are still things to be fixed about the game. While the Test Servers on PC received the big upcoming changes to the game last night, today the console players will get the latest hotfix for the new season that fixes a number of bugs.
- CHECK THIS OUT: Meet the Cast of Far Cry 6 – All Voice Actors Explored
More importantly, the new update eliminates the infamous muffling sound from the weapons of Ash and Zofia. Also, the update includes the latest UI improvements for the Scoreboard that was released for PC a few days earlier.
The maintenance for this update starts today at 9 am ET/1 pm UTC for Xbox players and at 10 am ET/2 pm UTC for PlayStation users. The maintenance duration will be half an hour.
Below, you can check out the full patch notes of the update.
Rainbow Six Siege Update Y6S3.2 Patch Notes for Consoles
Scoreboard – Visual Improvements
- Reduced overall size and improved readability.
- PC users can now display real-time performance metrics in the HUD such as FPS, latency, and NVIDIA-related metrics.
- This feature can be turned On in the Options menu, and players can choose between Minimal and Advanced Metrics.
- FIXED – When one player downs a teammate and another player eliminates the teammate, the player who downed them will be removed from the match.
- FIXED – Muffled sound is heard on some automatic weapons.
- FIXED – The player can get stuck between the barrels and garbage bags at EXT Teacups on Theme Park map.
- FIXED – Multiple issues with planting or picking up the defuser in specific areas on various maps.
- FIXED – Rappel exploit allows players to reach location that should be inaccessible on new Coastline map.
- FIXED – Various LOD issues on Yacht and Tower maps.
- FIXED – Game crashes when Mira’s Black Mirror is ejected while an active Cluster Charge is attached to it.
- FIXED – Pulse’s Cardiac Sensor appears to be stuck on the “Connecting…” screen when a player views Pulse in Support Mode.
- FIXED – Animation is missing when player tries to exit rappel with Osa’s Talon-8 Shield equipped.
- FIXED – Player is able to exit rappel with Osa’s Talon-8 Shield equipped.
- FIXED – Various UI issues.
- FIXED – Shield skins are not previewed in 3D in the Weapon Skins category of the Shop.
- FIXED – Thumbnails for shield skins are missing from the Battle Pass purchase side-panel.
- FIXED – C4 turns white on the new Nitro Cell model.
- FIXED – Various localization issues.
- FIXED – Round timer shows incorrect time remaining on Stadia. (Hotfix delivered to PC and Luna last week.)
Rainbow Six Siege is now available on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Stadia, Luna, and PC. The Xbox Game Pass subscribers on consoles can play it for free.