Rainbow Six Siege Y6S1 Crimson Heist - Patch Notes, Release Times (Today, March 16)
Here are the patch notes of the Rainbow Six Siege Y6S1 Crimson Heist update.
Rainbow Six Siege was released back in 2015 and the game still remains one of the most popular competitive first-person shooters out there. Ubisoft has a long roadmap in place for the game and has been constantly adding new operators and maps in the game.
Rainbow Six Siege is all set to receive the next major update in the game which will mark the beginning of the next season in the game, Crimson Heist. Ubisoft has finally released the update across all platforms. Here are the complete patch notes of the update.
- MORE FROM R6S: R6S Crimson Heist: Expected release time for new operation revealed
Rainbow Six Siege Y6S1 Crimson Heist – Patch Notes, Release Times (Today, March 16)
The schedule for the R6S Y6S1 Crimson Heist maintenance is as follows:
- PC – 13:00 UTC
- Xbox One – 14:00 UTC
- PlayStation – 15:00 UTC
Y6S1 PATCH SIZE
Due to data consolidation following changes in textures, the patch size will be larger than usual.
Below you will find the download sizes for each platform.
- 59 GB if live build was installed with HD PACK
- 33 GB if live build was installed without HD PACK
Steam: 10 GB
Xbox One: 18 GB
Xbox Series X: 18 GB
PS4: 24 GB
PS5: 28 GB
TWEAKS AND IMPROVEMENTS
- Reduced the RCE-Ratero Charge’s explosion radius from 4 M to 3 M, and its lethal range from 2 M to 1.5 M.
- This change was designed to encourage players to develop a focused strategy when using the RCE-Ratero Charge, as a smaller explosion radius requires accuracy.
- This change reduces the radius by only 25%. However, the surface covered by the RCE-Ratero Charge explosion is reduced by almost 50%, and the total volume of the explosion is reduced by more than 50%.
- In-game tips have been added to the HUD. In addition, some warning messages and in-game feedback have been reworked.
- User remains zoomed in on Ubisoft Connect interface after pressing the Right Trigger on Xbox Series X before the interface finishes loading.
- Unique ability is missing from the information displayed in Support Mode.
- Rewinding after fast forwarding will cause the destruction replication issues.
- Workaround: Playing the destruction scene normally at least once will allow the player to fast forward/rewind that scene without issue.
- Some SFX loop infinitely under certain circumstances.
- Workaround: Using the rewind 5 seconds button or interacting with the timeline to stop the audio loop.
- The effects filter stays present after using rewind.
- Workaround: Replaying the scene when the gadget effect is applied will remove the filter.
- The sound is out of sync when using fast forward or slow motion.
- On the first round, the first person camera is offset in the replay of a player that joined a match in progress.
- Ping system is not working in match replays.
- The Hostage is captured even if the Attacker cancelled the action.
- Various HUD and VFX elements are missing.
- Several missing/misplaced SFX.
You can find the complete Bug Fixes and remaining Patch Notes here.