Raptr Halo: Reach Report
Raptr as everybody knows is a social site where gamers can exclaim to the world that “I have played this game more than I see my girlfriend”. Well, with the release of a little game called Halo Reach, Raptr is giving us a report of just how Halo Reach is affecting the gaming world. Numbers don’t lie and from the looks of it, Halo Reach is throwing the gaming world completely out of whack. Check out the stats:
- The Halo Reach beta resulted in a 7500% spike in user activity for Halo 3: ODST, which was required to play the beta
- Halo: Reach players previously clocked in more hours with Modern Warfare 2 than either Halo 3 or Halo 3: ODST
- Modern Warfare 2’s play time has dropped 50% since the launch of Halo Reach
- Over 37% of Halo Reach players have already beaten the single player game (On Normal or above difficulty)
- About 1/3 of Halo Reachplayers have already racked up 30 hours of game-play in the 1st week of launch
Staggering numbers to say the least, and Halo Reach is not making life easy for Modern Warfare 2. Perhaps the ability to play a game without having to worry about the guy next to you cheating appeals to some of us. Hmmmmm….