The Rarest Pokemon In Pokemon GO November 2021
Here are some of the rarest Pokemon in Pokemon GO this month.
It’s safe to say that different players have different goals within Pokemon GO.
Some want to build the strongest teams and compete in PVP, others want to go shiny hunting and some are there to just catch them all.
The problem with that is that there will always be a bunch of rare Pokemon that make filling that ‘Dex just a little bit harder.
Here are the Rarest Pokemon you can find in Pokemon GO for November 2021.
Different Types of Rare Pokemon
Below is a table of the different types of rare Pokemon you can find in the game
|Type of Pokemon||Why Are They Rare|
|Mega Pokemon||Raid Exclusives|
|Regional Pokemon||Exclusive to Select Worldwide Regions|
|Egg/Raid Exclusives||Only Available Through These Methods|
|Select Wild Pokemon||Made Rare By Niantic|
Below are our opinions on what the exact rarest Pokemon are.
Rarest Wild Pokemon in Pokemon GO – November 2021.
I myself am more of a collector, looking to complete my Pokedex and catch as many shinies as possible.
Here are what I feel are the rarest Pokemon in Pokemon GO for June 2021 and the Season of Discovery.
- Cryogonal (More common in snowy weather)
- Vanillite (More common in snowy weather)
- Pancham (Raid Exclusive)
- Meltan (Only Available with Mystery Box)
*Be aware that other players may have differing luck with different Pokemon and this is by no means the “official” list – however, this is a list defined by personal experience and reporting from the wider Pokemon GO community.
Regional Pokemon are also extremely rare.
Certain Pokemon will only spawn in very specific regions in the world, this means, unless you visit those locations, or have a friend who has, they will be very, very hard to add to your Pokedex.
While some regional Pokemon have now started to pay visits to other parts of the world, others have stayed strictly in their own territories. Let’s take a look at these Pokemon.
Have recently visited other regions:
- Tauros (Usually North America)
- Mr. Mime (Usually Europe)
- Farfech’d (Usually Asia)
- Kangaskhan (Usually Australia)
- Uxie, Azelf, Mespirit
- Heracross (August 6 onwards, usually South USA and South America)
- Chatot (Southern Hemisphere)
- Throh (North/South America and Africa)
- Sawk (Europe, Asia, Middle East, Australasia)
Strictly in their own regions:
- Corsola (Found roughly around the equator)
- Torkoal (Southern Asia)
- Tropius (Africa/Southern Spain)
- Relicanth (New Zealand)
- Pachirisu (Alaska, Canada and Russia)
- Mime Jr. (Europe)
- Carnivine (Florida/South Carolina)
- Pansage (Asia-Pacific)
- Pansear (Europe, Africa, India, Middle East)
- Panpour (North/South America)
- Maractus (Southern USA and South America)
- Sigilyph (Albania, Egypt, Greece, Israel)
- Bouffalant (NYC and surrounding areas)
- Klefki (Mainly France but found in other areas of Europe surrounding France)
*Note: Throw and Sawk will be available worldwide during GO Fest 2021.
Due to the way raids and raiding work, there are very few legendary Pokemon available at any one time.
This means, if you have a gap in your Pokedex that needs to be filled by a Legendary Pokemon, you’re at the mercy of Niantic, waiting until they put the back in raids.
Again, your other hope is trading with a friend.