The trophies for upcoming PlayStation 4 game Ratchet & Clank are now live through Exophase. The game has forty seven trophies total, with one platinum, two gold, fourteen silver, and thirty bronze.
Insomniac has imbued some of the series’ signature humor into the trophies, requiring players to “ride every catwalk without moving in Kalebo,” and “break every lamp in Aleero City.” Most of them are standard trophies that players will collect by upgrading their weapons, completing story sections, and collecting every item. You can read the full trophy list below.
- The Hero of Heroes: Collect every trophy in Ratchet & Clank
- The End Of The Beginning: Defeat Dr. Nefarious on the Deplanetizer.
- Super Trader: Complete every holocard set.
- Challenging: Complete the game in Challenge Mode.
- Ultimate Explorer: Collect every gold bolt.
- Full Gun Rack: Acquire every weapon in the game.
- Master of War: Upgrade every weapon to maximum level.
- These Go To Eleven: Unlock every modificiation for every weapon.
- Mr. Fancypants: Upgrade Ratchet’s health to maximum level.
- Tech Head: Acquire every gadget.
- Abby Normal: Collect every Telepathopus brain.
- Go Speed Ratchet, Go!: Win the Gold Cup on both Rilgar and Kalebo.
- Safecracker: Complete every Trespasser puzzle without using AutoHack.
- Maximizing Potential: Upgrade one weapon to maximum level.
- Faster than a Speeding Amoeboid: Complete the hoverboard Gold Cup on Rilgar in under 1:35
- Kalebo Thunder: Complete the hoverboard Gold Cup on Kalebo in under 2:05
- Kerwan Gladiator: Complete the Fitness Course on Kerwan in under 70 seconds.
- Basically Training: Complete the Ranger tryouts on Veldin.
- The Little Robot That Could: Escape from Victor on Quartu.
- The Rescuer: Rescue the Mayor and Plumber on Novalis.
- Off To The Races: Rescue Skidd and his agent on Aridia.
- You’re In The Rangers Now: Become a Ranger on Kerwan.
- Winner Winner Sandshark Dinner: Win the hoverboard Bronze Cup on Rilgar.
- Who’s A Good Snagglebeast?: Defeat the Snagglebeast on Nebula G34.
- Braaaaaaaaaaaains: Collect 30 brains for the Blarg Scientist on Gaspar.
- I Shot Down Your Battleship: Shoot down the Blarg Battleships on Batalia.
- Zurkon Family Values: Defeat Mrs. Zurkon on Quartu.
- Splashdown!: Shoot down the hydroharvesters on Pokitaru.
- Ferocious Oxide: Defeat Victor in the Phoenix.
- Radical: Win the hoverboard Bronze Cup on Kalebo.
- A Change Of Heart: Defeat Captain Qwark on the Deplanetizer.
- Clank Crusher: Crush 5 gadgebots in the crusher on Quartu.
- That Sinking Feeling: Knock a constructobot into the quicksand on Aridia.
- I Hate Lamp: Break every lamp in Aleero City.
- Not My Job: Allow the extermibots to kill 35 amoeboids in Rilgar.
- Top Gunner: Defeat 40 enemies while jetpacking in Gaspar.
- When Sheep Fly: Sheepinate a Blarg Helicopter Commander.
- Warbots Into Plowshares: Destroy 10 inactive Warbots inside the Quartu factory.
- Pool Sharks Are The Worst: Get eaten by a Pool Shark in the Pokitaru Ocean.
- Character Assassination: Destroy all of the planet models in Drek’s office.
- Et tu, Copernicus?: Find Qwark’s Lounge on the Deplanitizer.
- Lazy Lombax: Ride every catwalk without moving in Kalebo.
- Death By Disco: Use the Groovitron on every type of enemy.
- Trader In Training: Complete your first holocard set.
- Modder: Complete your first Raritanium weapon mod.
- Cha-ching!: Reach the maximum bolt multiplier in Challenge Mode.
- Trade Up: Trade in a set of duplicate holocards for a new one.