Record of Ragnarok Chapter 51: Release Date and Spoilers
The battle between Buddha and Hajun continues.
Record of Ragnarok fans are eagerly waiting to read manga chapter 51; well, here’s what we know about the new chapter’s release schedule and spoilers.
Written by Shinya Umemura and Takumi Fukui, Record of Ragnarok is a popular Japanese manga series. The series flaunts powerful characters and Gods from different mythologies.
The incredible story of Record of Ragnarok even inspired an anime adaptation on Netflix. Despite mixed reviews, Netflix announced that the anime series would come back for Season 2. Anyway, while anime fans wait for the second season, manga readers are still enjoying the ongoing manga series.
- More: Record of Ragnarok on Netflix – Why Manga Fans Are Unhappy on Twitter?
When Does Record of Ragnarok Chapter 51 Come Out?
When writing this article, the Record of Ragnarok Chapter 51 has already released in Japan on Wednesday, August 25th, 2021. However, it takes 3-4 days for new chapters’ English translation to come out. So, international fans can expect Chapter 51’s English version to surface online around August 28-29th.
Where to Read Record of Ragnarok?
Currently, you could only read the Record of Ragnarok manga by buying the Monthly Comic Zenon. Fortunately, Viz Media confirmed that the platform would bring the manga to international readers in Fall 2021. Also, the physical copies will be available in Spring 2021; however, the exact date for digital and physical release is yet to be revealed.
- More: Record of Ragnarok Anime: What is it About, Should you Watch it?
Record of Ragnarok Chapter 51 Spoilers
As we’ve already mentioned, the raw scans for the Record of Ragnarok Chapter 51 are already out. So, we do have some spoilers to share with you; here you go:
- The latest chapter kicks off with Beelzebub appreciating the beauty of flowers.
- Buddha is keeping his distance from Hajun, as he dealt great damage in his left eye after his shield was unable to stop the drill.
- Hajun now trasnforms his arm to something that looks like an axe, but fortunately, Buddha is able to dodge Hajun’s attack.
- Loki, watching the fight from a distance, realizes that Buddha is completely exposed from the left side because of a damaged eye.
- Buddha gives his all to attack Hajun, but he only manages to scratch him.
- Hades now tells that it was Hajun who destroyed the underworld once, but it was before Hades became the king of the underworld.
- Then, he says that someone planted a seed inside Zerofuku to revive Hajun, and the only one who is capable of doing that is Beelzebub.
- Buddha, after getting stabbed in his leg, tries to talk to Zerofuku; however, Hajun syas that he has already eaten that “third-rate” God.
- Now, Buddha’s hatred reveals Rokudo’s new transformation with a Lion head at the top.
- Surprisingly, Hajun easily dodges Buddha’s attack, and stabs him in the stomach.
- The chapter ends with Buddha spitting blood.
Of course, these spoilers may not be completely accurate. So, make sure to read the English translation of the new chapter when it finally arrives.