Red Dead Redemption 2 Update 1.04 is Rolling Out on PS4 and Xbox One Today
The latest update for Red Dead Redemption 2 provides stabilization for the Red Dead Online beta along with a variety of other bugs.
Rockstar Games has today released a new update for Red Dead Redemption 2 that provides a litany of fixes for both the game’s single-player portion and the Red Dead Online beta.
In update 1.04, most of the fixes associated with the main story portion of Red Dead Redemption 2 have been for bugs that some players have encountered. Most of these problems seemed to involve loading errors where the game would get stuck at the 90% point when loading a save. If you had this issues for yourself, it seems like it might now be rectified.
As for the Red Dead Online beta, Rockstar has said that most of the fixes associated with the game’s multiplayer offering are stability related and will hopefully now keep players from being booted out of a session. A handful of other bothersome bugs that some players were running into while online have also now been fixed.
The full list of patch notes for update 1.04 can be found below.
RDR2 Story Mode General / Miscellaneous – PS4, Xbox One
- Fixed an issue where the player could become stuck at 90% when loading an autosave made immediately after the mission ‘Country Pursuits’, if it was the only open mission
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck on loading screen when trying to restart game after completing the mission ‘County Pursuits’
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck at 90% when loading a save in Chapter 2, if they had set up camp near Horseshoe Overlook after completing ‘The First Shall Be Last’
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck at 90% when loading after loading an autosave or manual save
- Fixed an issue where players could lose access to all weapons and equipment in their weapon wheel after completing a mission replay in Guarma
Red Dead Online Beta General / Miscellaneous – PS4, Xbox One
- General stability improvements
- Fixed the issue where players removing an injured horse from the stables without healing it would result in the Scrawny Nag appearing when whistling for their horse
- Fixed an issue where players could not exit the house in the Mission ‘Love and Honor’
- Fixed an issue where players would be unable to load beyond 90% in the Red Dead Online beta unless they entered Story mode first
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck at a black screen after a Posse leader quit the lobby in the mission ‘Love and Honor’
- Fixed an issue where players could crash to the Xbox Home screen when resuming from a suspended state after connecting to Xbox Live services
- Fixed an issue where players could be kicked from Rockstar game services with error 0x99395004 after completing part 2 of the mission ‘Honor Among Horse Thieves’