BJ Penn knows a little bit about fighting in the Octagon. The reigning UFC Lightweight Champion is lending that knowledge to the folks at THQ and that leads to a more realistic experience for gamers. UFC Undisputed 2010 features the fighting skills of Penn and over 100 more UFC fighters. The enhanced combat features include:
· Full upper body and head movement with a new Sway System
· New Posture System that allows for stronger, fight-ending strikes from the ground
· Introduction of Southpaw stance and the ability to change stances during a fight
· Multiple MMA disciplines, including the new additions of Sambo, Karate and Greco-Roman Wrestling
· Variety of new strikes, submissions, transitions and cage positions
“UFC Undisputed 2010 will, without question, be the ultimate MMA videogame experience,” said Penn. “The game’s authenticity is awesome and THQ has done a fantastic job on making the moves and gameplay very realistic.”
UFC Undisputed 2010 hits the ring on May 25 for the Xbox 360, PS3, and PSP.