In case you didn’t know, Resident Evil 7: Biohazard is set to release tomorrow on PC, Xbox One, and PS4 (with PlayStation VR support). And coming with the release of the highly anticipated horror game is — you guessed it — a day one update.
Update 1.01 — at least on PS4 — is just over 800MB, and includes bug fixes, new trophies for the first post-launch DLC pack, Banned Footage Vol. 1, and more.
Here are the full patch notes:
- Now supports add-ons
- New trophies added
- Now supports notifications of new additional chapters
- Fixed certain bugs and issues
As for the new trophies, Exophase shows the following:
- Ethan Never Dies (Gold) – Complete Ethan Must Die
- Ratcatcher (Silver) – Find all the dead rats in Bedroom in a single play
- Sleepless in Dulvey (Silver) – Complete Night Terror
- Dead by Dawn? (Bronze) – Complete Nightmare
- Like Mama Used to Make (Bronze) – Complete Bedroom
In other recent and related news, last week Capcom revealed the game’s Season Pass. You can read about it here.