Resident Evil Village Update 1.002 for PS5 - Patch Notes Shared
The new update will help PS5 players to get rid of RE Net problems.
Resident Evil Village PS5 update will tackle the strange issues with the Resident Evil Net servers.
Technically, Resident Evil Village had a quite polished launch across all platforms. Players never experienced game-breaking bugs, and the continuous support of the developers wiped out the minor ones quickly.
- MORE FROM RE VILLAGE: Benevento Treasure – How To Find, Selling Price
Recently, Capcom rolled out a brand new update for the PS5 version of Resident Evil Village that wipes out the uploading data issues on RE Net. Apparently, some PS5 users have experienced problems after uploading new account data on RE Net.
Be aware that this patch won’t be available for the North American players. Below, you can find the full patch notes.
Resident Evil Village PS5 Update Patch Notes
- We are pleased to announce that we have started to distribute a patch for Resident Evil Village for PlayStation®5 to fix the issue that some players’ uploading data is not reflected on Resident Evil.net.
* This patch is for RE NET users who are playing Resident Evil Village for PlayStation®5 (excluding the North American version).
* This patch will be applied automatically when you start Resident Evil Village online.
- After applying the patch, the game version will be 1.002.000, which can be checked by selecting “Resident Evil Village” on the PlayStation®5 home screen and pressing the option button.
- After applying this patch, the data will be reflected by sending the data to RE NET.
- Please note that some subjects of play data prior to the application of this patch will be reflected on RE NET after the patch is applied, while others will not. For some subjects that are not reflected, data sent after the patch is applied will be reflected on RE NET.
Resident Evil Village is now available on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, and PC. Although the game’s official sale numbers have not been shared yet, the PC version of Village experienced the most co-current players for a Resident Evil game in the series history so far on Steam.