Returnal Update 1.3.7 Patch Notes - Deceased Scout and Ophion Fixed
Ophion will no longer disappear.
Today, Housemarque Games deployed the Returnal update 1.3.7, which is a small hotfix to get rid of multiple bugs, especially those related to Ophion and Deceased Scout.
The most recent exclusive triple-A launch for PS5 was Returnal. The latest shooter from Housemarque games delivers an unforgiving, hardcore roguelike experience.
- MORE FROM RETURNAL: What Does the Orange Light That Appears Mean?
The game had a well-received launch both by reviewers and users, however, a part of the community still demands an easy mode, which might be on the developer’s plans for the future of the game.
For now, the only things that updates contain are bug fixes and overall improvements. Let’s have a look at the patch notes of the game’s latest update:
Returnal Update 1.3.7 Patch Notes
• Fixed an issue with Deceased Scouts not appearing as often as intended.
• After having one of their Deceased Scout corpses scavenged, players will no longer receive a negative-effect parasite on startup.
• Fixed an issue where the Ophion boss might disappear after a player uses the Reconstructor during the fight.
• Fixed a rare audio bug causing loud noises during combat.
• Fixed a small number of issues where players might become stuck in various rooms.
• Fixed several issues where the player might encounter a black screen during the credits or whilst playing.
• Multiple fixes for rare crashes during gameplay.
When it comes to roguelike experiences, even the minor bugs could result in hefty losses for players. The game has received several fixes since launch, which makes it a more balanced experience now, but if you still face any major issues, make sure to contact the support team behind the game.
Returnal is now available exclusively on PS5 for $69.99.