Returnal Update Today (May 5) - Patch Notes, Changes
Here are the full patch notes for the May 5 Returnal Update!
There’s a brand new Returnal Update today (May 5), and Housemarque have advised players to turn their auto-updates off in order to save your current run.
DualShockers have got everything you need to know about the biggest Returnal update so far, including the patch notes.
Returnal has launched to huge praise from PlayStation 5 users, if you haven’t checked it out already, DualShockers have got a full review on the PlayStation 5 exclusive. You can read the official DualShockers review at the link below.
- MORE: Returnal Review
Returnal May 5 Patch Notes
Below you will find the official patch notes for the May 5 Returnal update. These notes come from game developers, Housemarque.
- Fixed an issue where certain Trophies might not unlock under specific gameplay conditions. Note: missing Trophies will need to be replayed to unlock.
- Multiple stability fixes addressing rare crashes/hangs.
- Fixed issue with pre-order suits occasionally blocking item collection and door opening.
- Fixed incorrect healing behaviour when resting in Helios.
- Configuration changes to increase the number of scout corpses available in all biomes.
- Fixed issues with certain custom controller mappings.
- Numerous minor fixes and improvements.
The patch will be deployed at the following times for download on PlayStation 5 consoles.
Noon PT | 3PM ET | 8PM BST
Housemarque has informed players to keep their PlayStation 5 auto-updates turned off in order to save their current run. If you need more information on turning off auto-updates for PlayStation 5, check out the link below to find instructions from the official PlayStation Website.
If like the rest of the world, you’re struggling with completing Returnal, DualShockers have got various guides to help ease the pain of the never ending deaths that occur in Returnal.
Check out some of the links below to find out more.
For those that want to keep up to date with all of the latest news, guides, and more surrounding Returnal, make sure to check back in at DualShockers regularly.