Riders of Asgard Releasing This Week, New Screenshots Released
The upcoming Viking BMX game, Riders of Asgard, is releasing this week. Alongside the release date announcement, we also have some new screenshots to share.
Gobbo Games announced the official release date for their upcoming title, Riders of Asgard. The game is scheduled to release on PC and Linux on March 31, 2017 via Steam. Alongside the official release date we also got a few new screenshots for the game, which can be seen below.
If this is your first time hearing about Riders of Asgard, here is a quick breakdown of the game from the official Steam page:
Riders of Asgard is a fun and challenging Viking BMX game. Unlock new maps and items to upgrade your Bike and Rider, and access previously unreachable places. Riders of Asgard features a full single player campaign as well as local multiplayer to take on your friends!
Riders of Asgard is much more than your average run-of-the-mill, Viking BMX game. It’s a historically correct Viking BMX game, with historically accurate Viking bikes and locations.
So go ahead! Be the Biking Viking!
- Choose Your Path – Play the level as you see fit and choose your own path to pull off the best tricks and unlock the special bar.
- Choose Your Style – Use the gold you earn while playing the game to upgrade your bike and viking.
- Choose Your Tricks – While you play, choose your trick-set and use those tricks to earn more points and climb the leader board.
- Choose Your Opponents – Take on the world by competing on the various leader boards, or out trick a friend in Local Multiplayer.
- Choose Your Control – The game has full controller support, and features various Assists you can enable or disable at any time. A controller is recommended but keyboards are also supported.
Riders of Asgard will release on PC and Linux via Steam on March 31, 2017.