Roblox Adopt Me! Playful Pets Update - Patch Notes, Release Time (Today, March 16)
Here are the complete patch notes of the latest Roblox Adopt Me! update.
Roblox Adopt Me! is one of the most popular Roblox games out there. The game has over 20 billion visits and over 500k concurrent monthly players as of now, and it continues to grow over the months. Quite recently, the game received a new pet in the game, the Ladybug. It instantly became one of the most popular games among fans. Alongside that, a wide range of things was introduced in the game including an all-new Farm Shop, new items, and much more.
Dreamcraft, the creators of Adopt Me!, will be releasing a new update for Adopt Me! today which will be making pets more playful from today onwards. This means that pets will have new reactions, will express their emotions better, and can learn all new tricks. There are new sounds associated with these reactions as well. The update has been delayed by a bit due to some technical issues as per the developers, but we can expect it to arrive pretty soon. Here are the complete patch notes of the update.
- MORE FROM ROBLOX: How to get a Ladybug and Neon Ladybug in Roblox Adopt Me!
Roblox Adopt Me! Playful Pets Update – Patch Notes (Today, March 16)
Happy update day!! We’re soo excited that this day is here, the Playful Pets Update – all your pets will be more expressive and playful from today! Watch them give you the puppy eyes for the sandwich you’re holding, or get excited when you throw their favorite toy – how could you say no? 🥺
Here’s everything you need to know about the Playful Pets update:
- All pets have new reactions to their environment! 💕
- There are 15 new reactions total, with 11 new eye expressions! 😉
- Pets express their needs better: new reactions to the sick, dirty, sleepy and bored needs! 🤒
- Pets get excited about food and toys! Hold food or toys in front of your pet too see their reaction!
- Pets get excited to show off their tricks, and learn new ones!
- New sounds added for reactions and jumping! 🔊
We’re so excited to see you all interact with your pets in a new way!