Roblox Blox Fruits Update 14 - Release Time, New Fruits and Patch Notes
Here's what we know about the latest Blox Fruits update.
Big updates are something gamers always look forward to.
Be it new characters, levels, or other additions, updates help to keep games fresh and offer players a reason to keep playing.
That’s no different within Roblox and its many different titles including the likes of Adopt Me! and Blox Fruits.
The latest update within Roblox is update number 14, coming to Blox Fruits. Here are all the details we know about the update so far, including possible release times and changes.
- ROBLOX CODES – All Blox Fruits Codes for March 2021
We hit 1 billion visits on Blox Fruits today! That's insane! Use code 1BILLION for two hours of 2x exp and thank you all for helping us get this far!
— Blox Fruits (@BloxFruits) February 27, 2021
What is Roblox Blox Fruits?
Roblox Blox Fruits is just one of the many games playable within Roblox. It’s incredibly popular and played by many. The game is described by the developers as follows:
“Welcome to Blox Fruits! Become a master swordsman or a powerful blox fruit user as you train to become the strongest player to ever live. You can choose to fight against tough enemies or have powerful boss battles while sailing across the ocean to find hidden secrets.”
Roblox Blox Fruits Update 14 Release Date and Time
Great news for Roblox Blox Fruits players, the latest update, update 14 is set for release today, March 19. While no official time has been confirmed yet, the latest update looks like it could drop somewhere between 7 pm to 9 pm Eastern Time. As stated, however, this isn’t guaranteed, so players will just need to keep their eyes open for when update number 14 drops.
Roblox Blox Fruits Update 14 changes and patch notes
– Disabled Christmas event.
– Increased level capacity to 1525.
– New island added (Forgotten Island):
– Final 2nd sea island before 3rd sea is added (coming next update).
– Blox Fruits Dealer Cousin officially added:
- Instead of candies, it costs regular money.
- Price increases the higher your level is.
- Same 2 hours cooldown between purchase.
– Added Enhancement colors (second sea only):
- Customize your Enhancement color.
- Find the Master of Enhancement NPC to buy new colors, or buy them directly with Robux.
– Weapons like TTK now have a white helix by default.
– Looks better on blocky bodies. Currently working on a better method for Rthro bodies.
– Added Youtuber kill rewards:
- Killing selected youtubers will reward you with a special title (second sea only, different title per youtuber).
- Additionally, you will earn $250,000 money and 2,500 fragments (both seas, one-time reward), as long as the level difference isn’t greater than 800.
- Only a few youtubers have been added for now. More will be added later on.
– Added a new awakening: Rumble.
– Added a new fighting style.
– Added a new secret race (specializes against teamers):
- V2 10% defense against melee, sword and gun attacks. Additionally, 15% of received damage converts to Energy.
- V3 Defense increases to 80% against any attack. After 2.5 seconds, releases an explosion equal to 40% of absorbed damage + 7.5% of your max health.
– Added 2 new swords.
- Pole V2
- Dragon Trident
– Added a few new titles.
– Added small Premium benefits.
– Increased max bounty/respect to 25M (doesn’t increase PvP boost after 20M+).
– Minor upgrade to Fast Mode:
- Disables certain effects that may cause FPS drops, especially on Dragon fruit.
– Legendary sword dealer:
- Changed spawn rate from 4-6 hours to 3-5 hours.
- Changed despawn time from 5 minutes to 15 minutes.
-Reset the raids leaderboard and fixed the exploit to get on top 100.
– Chat notifications now also show as game notifications (this means Xbox players can now see factory raids).
– Nerfed Dragon defense from 70% to 62.5%.
– Reduced the Death Step requirement from 450 mastery to 400.
– Fixed scam messages in the first world.
– Fixed the Enhancement effect not scaling correctly on Buddha and Rubber.
– Fixed fruits gifting menu not showing everyone in the server.
– Slightly reduced the end lag on TTK Z.
– Slightly buffed Buddha’s V hitbox.
– Heavily nerfed Triple Dark Blade.
– String awakening:
- Buffed Z range, speed and stun.
- Buffed X hitbox, stun and charge time.
- Increased the stun on C.
- Slightly increased the damage on V.
- Dough fruit fixes:
- Fixed the flinging bug with C and F.
– Dark fruit fixes:
- Fixed the bug to get people stuck with unawakened C.
- Fixed awakened V not despawning sometimes.
- Fixed the awakened C effect getting stuck on raids.
- Changed a few NPCs.