Roblox Omega Tower Defense Simulator - Codes & How To Redeem (August 2021)
Omega Tower Defense has arrived in Roblox!
Omega Tower Defense Simulator was finally released for Roblox on August 7th and the popular new title already has plenty of codes for players to redeem.
Here’s everything you need to know about the new Roblox game taking the community by storm, including which codes you can use for free rewards. With already over 500,000 visits in less than 24 hours, Omega Tower Defense Simulator is looking to be a huge success in Roblox.
- MORE: Roblox Anime Fighting Simulator Update 19 – Patch Notes & New Codes
What Is Omega Tower Defense?
Omega Tower Defense is one of the latest Roblox games to take the community by storm. The new title was released on August 7 and is inspired by various Anime shows.
As the name of the game suggests, Omega Tower Defense Simulator is a Tower Defense game where players most hold off hoards of enemies to progress. Check out the official description below:
Jump into Omega Tower Defense Simulator! Find yourself in familiar worlds where you have been tasked with forming a defensive line against enemy waves!
- Buy and collect all of the different towers!
- Use your collected towers to defend yourself from various enemies!
- Work together with your friends!
- Prove yourself in the Hall of Heroes!
Play Omega Tower Defense Simulator here.
New & Expired Codes For Roblox Omega Tower Defense (August 2021)
Below you will find a full list of all of the working and expired codes in Omega Tower Defense. This list was last updated on August 7th, 2021.
- 2.5kLikes – Redeem this code for 1,000 Coins
- 1kLikes – Redeem this code for 1,000 Coins
- ROBALL – Redeem this code for 1,000 Coins
- RELEASE – Redeem this code for 2,500 Coins
As of writing, there are no expired codes in Omega Tower Defense.
How To Redeem Codes In Omega Tower Defense
Redeeming codes in Omega Tower Defense is simple and grants you free rewards for doing so. Simply follow the steps below to redeem your codes.
- Open up Omega Tower Defense by heading to the Roblox website.
- Once in-game, select the blue Twitter icon on the left hand side of the screen.
- Enter one of the codes found in the list above and hit the green ‘Redeem’ button.
- Your free reward will now appear in your inventory, enjoy!