Rocket League Coming to PlayStation 4 in Spring 2015
Psyonix announced that Rocket League, the successor to PlayStation 3’s two million downloads-strong Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars, is coming to PlayStation 4 in spring 2015.
Rocket League is more than just a sequel. It’s also a chance to improve on the first Battle-Cars in nearly every possible way, including:
- Improved physics, faster gameplay, and infinitely better visuals
- An all-new Season Mode with unlockable items, multiple arenas, and more
- The return of 2-, 3- and 4-player split-screen
- More vehicles, new stadiums, and more than 100 customization items
- Dedicated gameplay servers
- A broadcast-quality replay feature that enables players to create their own custom replays of entire games from any camera angle they want
Additionally, the game will debut on PS4 at the PlayStation Experience this weekend in Las Vegas. Those who attend will be able to enjoy four-player split-screen firsthand.
Check out the announcement trailer below: