Rocket League Update 2.03 Patch Notes for September 9
Gridiron LTM is back!
Rocket League update 2.03 welcomes the opening day of the NFL and adds a server located in India for Asian players.
The new season of the NFL will officially kick off today with the match between Tempa Bay Buccaneers and Dallas Cowboys. So, as you may have already guessed, the opening day of the NFL’s new season will be celebrated in Rocket League as well.
- CHECK THIS OUT: What Is Rampage Inducer in Cold War Zombies and Where to Find It
Not only Psyonix offers a lot of new cosmetics for the NFL opening, but also the developer brings back the Gridiron mode for a limited time.
In order to add all the new stuff to the game, Rocket League received a new update last night, that you can check out its patch notes down below.
Rocket League Update 2.03 Patch Notes
- This update prepares Rocket League for the new incoming 2021 NFL Fan Pass content
- We know many of you are patiently waiting, and our goal is to release an update later this month that brings 120 FPS to the PlayStation 5
Changes and Updates
- Server Regions:
- ‘India’ has been added as a server region
- Servers are hosted in Mumbai
- India tournament region uses ASM servers
- Aliasing along the ramp in Deadeye Canyon has been fixed
- Fixed a bug related to being kicked prematurely from an in-progress Tournament
- Several Italian, German, and Russian localization fixes
- Fixed a crash scenario involving Dropshot and the NASCAR Trail
- Tournament Rank now correctly displays on the Tournament History page
- [PlayStation 5] Game runs at 60 FPS instead of 120 FPS despite using compatible hardware and setting client to “Performance” mode
- [PC] Focus on the game client is occasionally lost
- Tumbling Blocks Decal is missing some icons
- Some players may see their Frames Per Second setting change after booting or going into Settings
- [Xbox One] Flashing lights on the ball may be too intense for some players
- Items received from Drops appearing as “None”
- [PC] controller may randomly disconnect during gameplay
- Some Wheels (Apex, Bionic, Patriarch, and ARMR) can not be equipped on some licensed cars like the Nissan Skyline
- Entering text into the Support A Creator text box make cause Rocket League to soft lock for some players
- Rarely, players may see Error 58 when trying to join an Auto Tournament match
- The SARPBC Theme Player Anthem is muted when streamer safe is enabled
- The grill on Painted Tygris cars may show as unpainted when some non-animated Decals are equipped
- [PC] When a party member leaves a tournament joined by the party leader, the party leader is rank disparity locked from the recently joined tournament while the remaining party members are closely ranked.
- This can be fixed if the party leader leaves the party, and reforms
- [PlayStation, Xbox] May fail to reconnect to PsyNet if launching Rocket League while offline
- If this occurs, reboot your game or console after online connection has been established
- [PlayStation 4] While playing with a full Splitscreen team in Chaos mode, Rocket League may crash at the end of the match
- [Nintendo Switch] Players may experience lower FPS in the main menu
- [Nintendo Switch] Accounts with high density inventy inventories (3000+ items) may experience a hang in the Car Customization Body tab
Rocket League is now available for free on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Nintendo Switch, and PC.