Rocket League Update 2.05 Patch Notes For Today (October 5)
Get all the details about Rocket League update 2.05 that released on October 5.
Rocket League fans are waiting for the addition of James Bond’s Aston Martin later this week, but in the meantime Psyonix has released update 2.05 today, October 5, and the patch notes have been revealed for it.
This isn’t the largest of patches for Rocket League, but it still has some new content and fixes that will be important to players.
As has been the case for awhile, there is a lot of focus on the Esports teams in Rocket League, so a lot of the new content is related to them.
- MORE: Find out details about the addition of James Bond’s Aston Martin.
When Is The Patch Going Live?
The latest patch for Rocket League, 2.05, should be available right now for all platforms.
Psyonix had previously revealed the new Rocket League update was going to go live on October 5 at approximately 4:00 pm PT, which has now passed as of the time of this writing.
As a result, you should make sure that your game is updated on your respective platform before you next try to play to save yourself some time.
Rocket League Update 2.05 Patch Notes for October 5
Psyonix released the patch notes for Rocket League update 2.05 earlier today, which you can feel in full below or on the official Rocket League website.
Changes and Updates
New Preset Creation
- Selecting ‘Create New Preset’ now duplicates the active preset into the new preset slot
- New Esports Team Decals have arrived, custom-made by the RLCS teams themselves in collaboration with Psyonix
- More Decals, including options for additional teams and ‘Away Kit’ variants, are coming later in the RLCS season
- Decals for Octane, Dominus, and Fennec Car Bodies are available for each team below
- ‘Home Kit’ Decals for 34 teams from Europe, North America, Oceania, and South America have been added
- Evil Geniuses
- FaZe Clan
- G2 Esports
- Ghost Gaming
- Ground Zero Gaming
- Karmine Corp
- Pittsburgh Knights
- Semper Esports
- SK Gaming
- Spacestation Gaming
- Susquehanna Soniqs
- Team BDS
- Team Liquid
- Team Queso
- Team Singularity
- Team Vitality
- True Neutral
- [PlayStation 5] Fixed a resolution issue causing gameplay to appear blurry for some players
- Fixed a bug causing FPS settings to change on their own
- Bot difficulty will change to the player’s selection when playing offline
- Fixed appearance of Painted Vector Decals
- Fixed appearance of Twinzer Car Body when using certain Decals
- Fixed a inventory bug when sorting by Series
- Fixed a scrolling bug when viewing large inventories
- Esports Shop Decals may cover trim on Painted Car Bodies
- This bug will be fixed in our next game update
- For a complete list of Known Issues in Rocket League, please visit our Known Issues blog
That is it for the Rocket League October 5 update known as 2.05. Make sure you have the patch downloaded on your system if you do not have automatic updates turned on and get ready to jump back into a game next time you start it up.