Rocket League’s PS4 Closed Beta Now Available
Psyonix has finally released the closed beta for Rocket League, the anticipated sequel of Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars on PS4. (no word on Steam yet).
You can sign up by click here and fill it up with the requested information which includes your PSN ID, Email and Country. Make sure that you do it quick because beta key supplies are limited, so not every applicant will get a key. Don’t worry if you’re not granted access immediately, as Psyonic will continue to expand the player count as the Beta moves along. Some things to note are:
- Server Times will run from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM Pacific.
- Because this test is specifically for matchmaking and server functionality, most final-game features are disabled.
- Season Mode and Car Customization are not included, only one stadium is available for play.
- These keys are for North America only.
- This initial beta phase will end at a date to be determined in early May.
Additionally, the game has been pushed from its original Spring 2015 release to a Summer 2015 release.
I’m a huge fan of Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars so I’m happy to finally get the chance to try out Rocket League.