With the helping hand of distribution Bigben Interactive, RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures is preparing itself to roll out on the Switch in November 2018 in Europe. Atari had previously confirmed that the game was coming to the Switch in the autumn, but now we have a little bit more of a clearer timeline.
Unfortunately, for the American citizens, they will have to wait a little longer as RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures won’t release there until the first quarter of 2019 with the publisher in the states being atGames, who have lately been under some scrutiny for their Bandai Namco Flashback Blast unit in which annoyed consumers found that it was loaded with NES ROMs of retro games, rather than the superior arcade versions. Naughty!
RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures incorporates three game modes for you to build in—classic Campaign, tricky Scenarios, and an open Sandbox to mess around in. With more than 200 rides, restaurants, shops, and decorations to shatter around your empire, I’m pretty sure you’ll find yourself investing a lot of time and energy into this game.
Some of the main key features you can experience in RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures are:
- Exciting Game Modes: Create outrageous parks in 3 different fun-filled modes – Campaign, Scenario, and Sandbox.
- Thrill Rides: Place 7 types of fully customizable roller coasters in your park – Wooden, Steel, Winged, Hyper, Inverted, Dive, and Accelerator.
- Intuitive Management System: Streamlined management and easy-to-use tools make RollerCoaster Tycoon Switch the most accessible entry in the RCT franchise, and a perfect fit for the Nintendo Switch.
- Personalize your Park: Pick from over 50 vivid colors to customize rides, roller coasters, shops, and restaurants.
- Park Landscaping: Modify your land with path, foliage, and river tiles.
- Immersive Environments: Build incredible parks in 4 distinctive locations – Alpine, Moon, Canyon, and Tropics.
- Attractions Galore: Choose from over 200 wacky rides, restaurants, shops and decorations for your park, from the humble Merry-go-Round to the death-defying Roto-Drop, all featuring advanced shaders and effects.
- Intuitive JoyCon or Touchscreen Controls give you the freedom to play the way you want.
- Seamless play between dock mode and handheld mode lets you play anywhere!
- Runs at 1080P @ 30FPS docked, and 720P @ 30FPS in handheld mode.
Naturally, we will keep you up to date when we have more information regarding an exact date, which will hopefully include some launch trailer goodies.