The past few days have been one of the most confusing and downright chaotic for basketball fans during the NBA trade deadline.
Keeping up with the major trade announcements, Visual Concepts has updated NBA 2K15 to include the eleven trades of thirty-seven players.
The following changes have been made:
- Boston Celtics: Isaiah Thomas (83), Jonas Jerebko (76), Luigi Datome (67)
- Brooklyn Nets: Thaddeus Young (75)
- Denver Nuggets: Victor Claver (67), Will Barton (69)
- Detroit Pistons: Reggie Jackson (79), Tayshaun Prince (75)
- Houston Rockets: K.J. McDaniels (73), Pablo Prigioni (72)
- Miami Heat: Goran Dragic (83), Zoran Dragic (70)
- Milwaukee Bucks: Michael Carter-Williams (77), Miles Plumlee (74), Tyler Ennis (71)
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Kevin Garnett (77)
- New Orleans Pelicans: Norris Cole (74), Justin Hamilton (69)
- New York Knicks: Alexey Shved (71)
- Oklahoma City Thunder: Enes Kanter (78), D.J. Augustin (77), Kyle Singler (75), Steve Novak (73)
- Philadelphia 76ers: JaVale McGee (75), Isaiah Canaan (73)
- Phoenix Suns: Brandon Knight (84), Marcus Thornton (76), Danny Granger (73)
- Portland Trail Blazers: Arron Afflalo (78), Alonzo Gee (70)
- Sacramento Kings: Andre Miller (76)
- Utah Jazz: Kendrick Perkins (74), Grant Jerrett (67)
- Washington Wizards: Ramon Sessions (73)
- Free Agents: Shawne Williams (74), John Salmons (73), Thomas Robinson (72)
It should also be noted that Steve Blake has changed his jersey number from #25 to #5 to honor Jerome Kersey.