Rust: Console Edition Update 1.05 Today (August 17) - Patch Notes
The update is available now for Xbox consoles!
UPDATE: FACEPUNCH HAS NOW RELEASED THE 1.05 UPDATE FOR PLAYSTATION CONSOLES – READ BELOW FOR MORE DETAILS.
A brand new update has been deployed for Rust: Console Edition today (August 10), bringing the game to version 1.05.
Unfortunately, today’s update is only available for the Xbox version of Rust: Console Edition due to the PlayStation patch still being under testing.
If you’re on Xbox and curious about what the August 18 Rust: Console Edition update includes, here are the full patch notes and everything we know.
- MORE: Rust Underwater Lab Guide – What Is It And How To Use
Rust: Console Edition – Update 1.05
After releasing a week ago on the Xbox, Facepunch today released the patch on the PS4.
The patch notes remain the same as they did on Microsoft’s console.
Update 1.05 Patch Notes
Below you will find the official patch notes for the Rust: Console Update released on August 18. These notes were taken directly from the developer’s blog post on their website.
- Fixed a major crash related to party chat.
- Fixed more crashes that happen when loading the game.
- Fixed a crash related to work benches.
- Fixed a crash when throwing timed explosive charges.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when highlighting certain blueprints.
- Fixed a crash when changing skins.
- Fixes crash when somebody is using a flamethrower near you, but far enough away for it not to be heard.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when adding fuel to boats.
- Fixed a main Menu UI crash.
- Fixed the “space boats”. Boats should now remain on land/water.
- Fixed the exploit allowing players to be able to swim under the map. They will now be killed instantly.
- Fixed an issue causing the attack helicopter to target players under water.
- Fixed the audio not playing properly for certain screens in the main menu.
- Fixed a bug causing “weird player movements” when hit by projectiles.
- Fixed a bug causing items to fall through Foundations and Boats.
Graphics and UI:
- Fixed an issue where the tool cupboard UI would show too early, causing negative resources.
- Fixed an issue when attempting to respawn on a destroyed sleeping bag would disconnect a player.
- Fixed an issue causing supply drops to go invisible once they landed.
- Fixed an issue where the splitting UI would stay open after splitting resources.
- Polish language is now supported in the game.
Quality of life and performance improvements:
- Animals no longer target players in the safe zones and guards/turrets can now shoot animals.