Rust Console Edition Update 1.08 and Patch Notes Today (October 11)
Check out all of the details for the latest Rust: Console Edition update!
A brand new Hotfix Update is set to be deployed for Rust: Console Edition later today (October 11), and will bring the game to version 1.08.
Fans shouldn’t expect any major changes or pieces of content in today’s update, as it is simply a hotfix patch for bug fixes and quality of life improvements. According to the developers, today’s update is set to resolve an issue with the garage door, amongst other things.
It was also only a few days ago that Patch 1.07 was released, which included the brand new Skin Store and a long list of bug fixes. For those that haven’t jumped into the Console Edition of Rust recently, the new Skin Store includes plenty of new Common, Rare, and Epic bundles for players to purchase.
More details on the Rust: Console Edition Skin Store can be found on their official website, or keep reading for the details on the latest 1.08 patch.
- READ MORE: Call of Duty: Vanguard’s Campaign and Multiplayer Achievements Have Leaked
What Time Is The Rust: Console Edition Update?
According to the official Rust: Console Edition Twitter account, the latest Hotfix Patch will go live on both Xbox and PlayStation consoles at 8AM PT / 11AM ET / 4PM BST.
It’s currently unknown how big the patch size will be, but as today’s update is only expected to include a few bug fixes and quality of life improvements, fans shouldn’t expect a large download.
- READ MORE: Escape From Tarkov Update 0.12.11.5 Patch Notes
Rust: Console Edition – 1.08 Patch Notes
Check out the official patch notes for the October 11 Rust: Console Edition update below, which now brings the game to version 1.08.
- Fixed Garage door collisions. Players should be able to use jump ups again.
- Fixed a missing frame in the aiming animation for the crossbow.
- Fixed the stuttering animation of jackhammer while holding it.
- Added more debugging into the skin store to track issues with Australia.
- Fixed a crash in the skin store.