Rust Console Edition Update 1.22 Patch Notes for January 13
It's a hotfix!
Rust Console Edition has just received update 1.22, which fixes some crashes as well as a number of annoying bugs that you might have encountered during your playthrough so far.
A new year has already started for the Rust players and they of course expect even better support from the developers both technical-wise and content-wise.
- CHECK THIS OUT: Modern Warfare 2 Reportedly Releasing Early Due To Poor Vanguard Sales
The first patch of the year for the console version of Rust is finally here. As the patch notes explain, this new update fixes a bug with semi-automatic pistols’ recoil, stops the moon from weirdly roaming around, wipes out some Locker UI issues, and fixes some more bugs. You can read the full patch notes down below:
Rust Update 1.22 Patch Notes
- Fixed the head hit box for the player module.
- Fixed the flashlight on the Thompson appearing on the wrong side of the weapon.
- Fixed a bug causing the moon to roam around uncontrollably.
- Fixed the unusual white triangles in the corners of the large wood boxes, when a light source was shining on them.
- Fixed a bug causing the Semi-automatic pistol’s recoil to go beyond the maximum value.
- Fixed an exploit allowing players to fly around the map.
- Fixed a bug allowing players to clip through the crane lift at the launch site.
- Fixed a bug causing the rowboats to flip and the players to be dismounted if they were hit by a thrown melee weapon while riding it.
- Fixed an issue allowing items to be placed within the Launch Site.
- Fixed a bug with the Locker UI, skin graphics.
Rust is now available on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, and PC.