Rust November Update Release Time and Patch Notes Today
The first Thursday of the month means a new Rust update!
A brand new update for the PC version of Rust is expected to go live later today (November 4), as Facepunch Studios regularly release new updates on the first Thursday of each month.
If you’re eager to find out what’s included in today’s new update, here’s when you can expect the update to go live, as well as the full patch notes from the developers.
- READ MORE: Warzone Caldera Pacific Full Map and Points of Interests Revealed
Rust November Update Release Time
As mentioned previously, the PC version of Rust receives a new update on the first Thursday of every month. Fans can expect the next update to arrive later today, Thursday, November 4th, 2021.
Based on previous update releases, we expect the new update to go live around 12PM PT / 3PM ET / 7PM GMT.
- READ MORE: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Free Update Patch Notes Today
What’s New In The Rust November Update?
According to TheGamer, Rust’s November update is set to include Multiple Launch Rocket Systems, military bases, the ability to use hand gestures whilst crouching, marketplace search, and undo/redo support when painting.
Of course, the main feature we’re all going to be interested in is the Multiple Launch Rocket Systems. They can be found at the new Military Bases around the map, which will reportedly be different for every server, and are a new weapon that can barrage enemies with up to 12 rockets.
If you want to use one of the new MLRS, you’ll need to get your hands on the MLRS aiming module, which will reportedly be available in locked hackable crates. You’ll also need MLRS rockets which can be found in Elite, APC, and attack helicopter crates.
Once you’ve collected all of the necessary parts, you’ll be able to find the MLRS in one of the new military bases. More details are expected to arrive in the official patch notes later today.
Rust PC Patch Notes (November 4)
Below you will find the official patch notes for the November 4 Rust PC update, which is now live.
- •Added MLRS
- •Adding 4 desert military base monuments
- •Added MLRS Ammo
- •Added MLRS Targeting module item
- •Undo Redo support for painting
- •Search option when browsing shops at marketplace
- •Can now loot items in campervan storage while it’s on a lift
- •Can now use hand gestures while crouching (doesn’t apply to dances)
- •New entity.downloadsign convar downloads sign data to the game folder in png form (admin only)
- •Reduced horse dung
- •Added “hits” to combat log (how many previous objects a projectile has hit)
- •Added “integrity” to combat log (how much of its maximum damage % a projectile did)
- •Added “travel” to combat log (the time a projectile has traveled for)
- •Added “mismatch” to combat log (how much the client trajectory differs from the server trajectory)
- •Fixed “Too close to monument” errors appearing when other placement problems were to blame
- •Diving mask UI is now lit better while underwater in daytime
- •Fixed screen overlays (Diving goggles, heavy plate helmet) being affected by UI scale
- •Player inventory doesn’t open up for a frame when a player is looted in a demo
- •Fixed tool cupboard stacking using table deployable
- •Fixed multiple rock terrain gaps
- •Fixed various TC stacking methods
- •Fixed a small gap in armored door double’s hatch
- •Fixed armored door inconsistent hatch LODs behaviour
- •Fixed bonkers AO map on wooden doors gibs
- •Fixed foundation.steps.stone wrong gibs assigned
- •Blocked double jump through gas station extension ceiling
- •Fixed Player IO ent button LODs kicking in way too soon
- •Fixed floating decor in water_well_a
- •Fixed grass missing in front of supermarket
- •Fixed floating electric wire at stables_a
- •Fixed missing keypad on compound farming vending machine
- •Fixed a hole by Military tunnels mine entrance rocks
- •Fixed inaccurate shadow proxies of lighthouse
- •Fixed multiple deployment issues with beachchair
- •Removed Halloween