Sea of Thieves Season 5 Release Date, Time and Server Maintenance
A new adventure awaits for all pirates!
Pirates are going to enjoy Sea of Thieves Season 5 as it is packed with tons of new features. So be on the lookout to kickstart your adventure at the release time mentioned in this article.
SOT has been a huge success ever since its release and the biggest reason behind it is regular additions of new features and content via different seasons. It keeps the game fresh and keeps players hooked on it.
- MORE: New Warzone Caldera Pacific Map Release Date Revealed
When Is Sea Of Thieves Season 5 Coming Out?
The developers have confirmed that Sea of Thieves Season 5 will be out on December 2 for PC and Xbox.
Since the maintenance and downtime usually take about a couple of hours so the expected release time for SOT Season 5 is 12:00 GMT. We have converted the timings according to various time zones for your convenience. So please check the release time schedule accordingly:
- Pacific Time – 04:00 AM PST
- Eastern Time – 07:00 AM ET
- British Time – 1:00 PM BST
Should there be a change in schedule, we shall update the article accordingly!
SOT Server Downtime
The official Twitter account for Sea of Thieves has announced that the servers will go offline at 10 AM GMT |2 AM PT |5 AM ET on December 2. Usually, this server downtime lasts for about 1-2 hrs while they can prepare for the new season. So players should try to log in after that.
New Content In Sea Of Thieves Season 5 Update
Several new features are coming to the game with the latest update. Here are some of the major ones:
- Players can now hide and bury their treasure
- Now you can find and use fireworks as ammo and use them in cannons as well
- Pirate characters will now move their mouth while speaking
- Defeated enemies will drop ammo
- The much awaited role play feature, that is, the ability to sit and sleep, will be added
- Add cannons to rowboats to sneak up on enemy ships
And there are many more features besides this one. So get ready for your next voyage!