Destiny 2 Season 14 - Season of The Splicer Start Time
It goes without saying that Destiny 2 is one of the biggest multiplayer titles on the planet.
A follow-up to the incredibly popular Destiny, the game continues to go from strength to strength.
After a very riveting Season 13, Season of the Chosen, comes to its conclusion, players move into Season 14, Season of the Splicer.
Here’s everything you need to about the Destiny 2, Season of the Splicer start time.
What to Expect in Destiny 2 Season 14
Bungie very kindly laid out a roadmap of what players can expect in Destiny 2’s latest season.
- New 6-plauer matchmade PVE activity
- New Story Missions
- New Raid
- New Weapons and Armor
- New Exotics
- Trials of Osiris
- So much more
You can check out the full Season of the Splicer roadmap right here.
What is the Season of the Splicer Start Time?
- Destiny 2 – Malfeasance Gun crafted by fan looks exceptional
Well, we know that Destiny 2’s Season of the Splicer begins on Tuesday, May 11 and Bungie’s official website has given us an indication of exactly what to expect.
You can see the following timeline of events:
- 9 AM PDT (1600 UTC): Maintenance begins.
- 9:45 AM PDT (1645 UTC): Players are removed from activities. Destiny 2 is brought offline.
- 10 AM PDT (1700 UTC): Update 3.2.0 will be available across all platforms and regions. Players will be able to log back into Destiny 2.
- 11 AM PDT (1800 UTC): Destiny 2 maintenance is expected to conclude.
Going off this, the Season of the Splicer start time looks like:
- 10 am PDT
- 1 pm EST
- 5 pm UTC
- 6 pm BST
- 7 pm CEST
Should these times change, we will keep you updated.