See Blizzcon 2010 with BlizzCon Virtual Ticket
So what if Blizzcon 2010 tickets sold out in minutes, you can still see all of the wonder and amazement with the Blizzcon Virtual Ticket. Have access to everything Blizzcon has to offer right from the comfort of your own living room and score some extras like “Deathy” the Murloc Pet to boot. Here is just a taste of all the Blizzcon 2010 goodness you get:
- Expanded live coverage over four Internet channels offering 50+ hours of HD BlizzCon programming
- BlizzCon 2010-exclusive “Deathy” World of Warcraft pet and StarCraft II in-game items
- Access to exclusive BlizzCon merchandise sale occuring October 13-14
- Complete coverage of panel discussions, tournaments, and game-related announcements, plus exclusive interviews and epic closing ceremonies
- Enhanced video on demand and DVR functionality
Head over to http://us.blizzard.com/blizzcon/ to order the Blizzcon 2010 Virtual Ticket for $39.95 so you don’t miss any of the action at the Anaheim Convention Center October 22 and 23.