SEGA Reveals Their Upcoming Mobile Games Line Up
If you are a fan of mobile gaming and a fan of SEGA, do I have some news for you. SEGA has revealed their line up for mobile games, and the list looks awesome and there is something for everyone.
Here’s the full list of mobile games that SEGA will be releasing over the next few months on iOS and Android devices.
- Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed will be coming in Winter 2013. Race across land, sea and air as Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Doctor Eggman from the Sonic the Hedgehog series, B.D. Joe from Crazy Taxi, Beat and Gum from Jet Set Radio, Joe Musashi from Shinobi, Wreck-It Ralph and a ton of other characters we’ve seen over the years. The game will include a reimagined World Tour, 4-player competitive local and online races and a social integration.
- Sonic the Hedgehog 2 will be in November. You’ll find that the mobile version of Sonic the Hedgehog 2 has gone through a slight makeover, as it has received remastered audio, upgraded visuals and is also running at 60fps–making this title looking better than ever. This version of Sonic the Hedgehog 2 will be coming to Android for the first time, and for those of you who may already have it installed on their iOS device–expect a free update to be coming next month.
- Demon Tribe will be coming to iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch devices during the Winter of 2013. Demon Tribe is set in a world where the world is threatened by a demon infestation. You’ll need to capture and fuse demons in order to build a team and with cooperative and competitive MOBA-style of interactions. Demon Tribe supports up to 6-players in 3v3 battles.
- Rhythm Thief & The Paris Caper will be arriving to iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch in early 2014. In Rhythm Thief & The Paris Caper, you’ll need to investigate the mystery behind the main character’s father strange disappearance. Gather clues, battle enemies and tap to the beat through the streets of the City of Lights in this rhythm-based adventure.
- Dance, share and compete with friends around the globe in Go Dance, which features tracks from LMFAO, Lady Gaga, Avicii, Flo Rida and more. Using Extreme Reality motion-capture technology, turning the FaceTime camera into a motion-sensor, Go Dance players can improve their dancing skills as movements are captured in real time. Go Dance was released September 12th, 2013 for iPad and iPhone devices.
“As the audience for mobile gaming continues to grow, we’re proud to expand our portfolio of digital titles with a wide array of genres,” said SEGA of America Vice President of Digital Business Chris Olson. “With card collecting and MOBA-style battles in Demon Tribe, mystery solving timed to the beat in Rhythm Thief & the Paris Caper, and chart topping tracks in GO DANCE, SEGA’s latest portable offerings have something for everyone.”
Check out all of these screenshots of SEGA’s line up of mobile games.