Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter Blasts Onto PC
Devolver Digital and Croteam have announced that Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter is now available as a PC digital download, and you can get it right here http://store.steampowered.com/app/41010/ for $19.99 now. This classic game has been completely rebuilt in HD using the Serious 3 engine, and boy does it look good. Combined with all new 16-player multi-player modes and a host of new weapons, monsters and arenas, Serious Sam looks ready for today’s gaming world. Here is a peek at whats in store:
- Three ancient worlds to ruin: South America, ancient Mesopotamia and medieval Europe.
- NEW! Over 130 secrets including over 15 brand new ones hidden amongst the carnage.
- Take on 27 outlandish warriors in Lord Mental’s army, including old favorites like the Beheaded Kamikaze, Syrian Werebull and Kleer Skeleton.
- NEW! Go head to head against five new enemies and three new bosses.
- Special Weapons and Power-Ups including three new toys: the Sniper Rifle, Flamethrower and Chainsaw.
- NEW! Co-Op Modes – Up to 16 players in campaign Co-Op mode and Co-Op Survival.
- NEW! Death-match Modes – Eight classic and brand new death-match maps for up to 16 players.
- NEW! Multiplayer Survival Mode – Try to stay alive as long as you can against continued enemies’ attacks in specially designed survival maps.
- NEW! Versus Modes – Fight against your friends in more versus matches including all new Beast Hunt and My Burden modes.
- NEW! Team Modes – Compete against other groups in team matches including Team Death-match, Capture the Flag and Last Team Standing.
Check out Serious Sam HD: The Second Enconter now, guaranteed you’ll have a blast!