Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun Out Today on PC; Launch Trailer Released
Today, developer Mimimi Productions and publisher Daedalic Entertainment’s tactical stealth game Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun launched for PC. And to celebrate, the publisher has a released a new trailer.
Never heard of Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun? Don’t you worry my friend — here’s everything you need to know courtesy of the game’s Steam page:
Shadow Tactics is a hardcore tactical stealth game set in Japan around the Edo period. A new Shogun seizes power over Japan and enforces nationwide peace. In his battle against conspiracy and rebellion, he recruits five specialists with extraordinary skills for assassination, sabotage and espionage.
- Play as five completely different characters with their unique skill set
- Conquer seemingly impossible challenges where you are outnumbered ten to one
- Find dozens of ways to take out your opponents the way you want
- Jump from roof to roof and climb large buildings to attack the enemy from above
- Explore beautiful environments of ancient Japan in the Edo era
- Choose from three difficulty levels to match your skill
A price point has not been revealed, but the game unlocks on Steam in two hours, so we will update the post then. Meanwhile, make sure to check out the new launch trailer below.
In others news, Daedalic Entertainment recently announced that Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun is coming to PS4 and Xbox One sometime in 2017. You can read more about that here.
UPDATE: The game is $39.99 USD, however, on Steam it is being offered with a limited time 10% discount.