Today Square Enix and Eidos Montréal seem to be in the mood to showcase Shadow of the Tomb Raider, especially considering that it’s Saturday.
After the trailer revealing the photo mode, we get one featuring the enhancements Xbox One X users will be able to enjoy.
Below you can read the full list, including the option to play in native 4K resolution or to prioritize higher frame rate if you prefer your gameplay to feel smoother by trading off pure pixel count.
- Native 4K Ultra HD gets you the highest gameplay resolution available on the market.
- HDR compatibility means higher contrast and more vivid colors as Lara explores the lush landscapes of Central and South America.
- True 3D Audio with full Dolby Atmos immerses the player with 360 audio spanning from the canopy to the jungle floor.
- Customization options allow for prioritizing high resolution, or high framerate.
- Enhanced texture resolution results in a more lifelike world than ever before.
You can watch the trailer below. If you want to see more of the game you can also check out some recent gameplay, another trailer focusing on weapons, one on underwater exploration, one on combat, one on takedowns, one on enemies, one on traversal, and one showing the PC version. You should also not forget to read our preview from E3 2018.
Shadow of the Tomb Raider will launch on September 14th for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. If you want to reserve a copy, you can currently pre-order it on Amazon.
This post contains affiliate links where DualShockers gets a small commission on sales. Any and all support helps keep DualShockers as a standalone, independent platform for less-mainstream opinions and news coverage.