Skater XL Update Today (August 5) - Patch Notes and Bug Fixes
Within the last couple of years, there seems to be a resurgence in the popularity of skateboarding games.
There was the remaster of Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 & 2, the upcoming Skate 4 and a handful of indie games including Skater XL, OlliOlli, Session and Skatebird to name but a few.
The genre was incredibly popular in the late ’90s and early 2000s and its return to prominence is welcomed by many in both the gaming and skating communities.
One of these titles, Skater XL, just received an update on August 5. Here are all the details you need to know about the update, including the patch notes.
What’s Changing in Today’s Update?
Sadly, it doesn’t look like too much and instead, seems like a more traditional bug fixing patch.
Skater XL Update – August 5 Patch Notes
Although the official patch notes have yet to be announced, updatecrazy has reported the following changes:
PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC:
- Fixed hover foot bug when riding /returning foot from pushing
- Fixed falling animation bug
- Fixed grind max angle bug
- Fixed bug preventing challenges from being done in Goofy stance
- Gameplay performance improvements
- Scene fixes including grindables
- Fixed misspelled challenges
- Trick detection improvements
- Fixed no wheel sound in replay bug
- Replay height change more responsive
- Fixed replay saving and character load bug
- Menu browsing performance improvements
- Fixed bug causing some users to experience black or white light flare screen
Should we receive any more official confirmation via Twitter, Steam, Reddit or any other source, we’ll be sure to update this post!