A game with a release scheduled for sometime in 2011 should definitely have a specific release date this close to 2012. If they don’t, then it’s only a matter of time before the developers hit fans with the big D; a delay. Innovative fighting game SkullGirls was slated to release this year, but the developers have taken some additional time and pushed the game to a Q1 2012 release instead.
In light of this unfortunate news, Reverge Labs has updated the SkullGirls website with a bunch of new changes and improvements that will be coming to the game, including 10% faster game-play speed and a custom soundtrack option for the PS3 version of the game. Epic freaking win. Hit the break for the full list of improvements coming to the game. Stay tuned for solid release details as they become available.
- Gameplay speed changes – 10% faster!
- Lots of new effects and overall presentation improvements
- Upgraded backgrounds to 3D
- Additional music from Michiru Yamane
- Requested color palettes
- Accidental pause prevention option – hold Start for 15 frames to pause
- PlayStation 3 custom soundtrack option
- Button macros to help when playing on a pad
- Innumerable balance and gameplay tweaks
- In-game art galleries