Sky Force Anniversary Releases on Xbox One; Gets a Launch Trailer
Infinite Dreams released a launch trailer today for the Xbox One version of Sky Force Anniversary.
Sky Force Anniversary is a remake of the critically acclaimed Sky Force. The game consists of a both single player and co-op Campaign where players must save the world from the evil General Mantis by going through the game’s levels, upgrading their ship and using new power-ups and weapons.
The game also features weekly tournments which are updated every seven days and take place on unique new levels. You can check out the full list of features below:
- Take part in a beautifully crafted Single Player campaign
- Rescue fallen friends and collect funds to enhance your ship by buying shields, guns, missiles, lasers, mega-bombs and many more
- Fight hordes of enemies, confront gargantuan bosses and defeat General Mantis – the nasty leader of evil forces
- Invite your friends and experience an adrenaline-packed 2 player local co-op mode
- Compete in weekly tournaments that take place on unique, new levels, updated every 7 days
You can watch the launch trailer below. Sky Force Anniversary costs $9.99 and is also available for PC, PS3, PS4, and PS Vita.