Skyrim 1.2 Patch Releasing Now on PS3, Wednesday on PC/360. Patch Notes Published.
Bethesda just announced on its official blog that the 1.2 patch for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is rolling out as I write on PS3, while the ETA for the PC and Xbox 360 updates is wednesday.
The patch is supposed to fix some of the nagging issues the game suffers from, especially on PS3.
You can head past the cut to check the full patch notes. The changes listed will apply to all platforms unless specified.
- Improved occasional performance issues resulting from long term play (PlayStation 3)
- Fixed issue where textures would not properly upgrade when installed to drive (Xbox 360)
- Fixed crash on startup when audio is set to sample rate other than 44100Hz (PC)
- Fixed issue where projectiles did not properly fade away
- Fixed occasional issue where a guest would arrive to the player’s wedding dead
- Dragon corpses now clean up properly
- Fixed rare issue where dragons would not attack
- Fixed rare NPC sleeping animation bug
- Fixed rare issue with dead corpses being cleared up prematurely
- Skeleton Key will now work properly if player has no lockpicks in their inventory
- Fixed rare issue with renaming enchanted weapons and armor
- Fixed rare issue with dragons not properly giving souls after death
- ESC button can now be used to exit menus (PC)
- Fixed occasional mouse sensitivity issues (PC)
- General functionality fixes related to remapping buttons and controls (PC)