Slowking Weakness Pokemon GO - Raid Guide and Best Counters June 2021
The “A Very Slow Discovery” event is kicking off all around the world in Pokemon GO and that means a range of new Raid Bosses are hitting the game.
Alongside the debuting Mega Slowbro, the likes of Slowking, Snorlax and Slaking are all appearing in Three-Star Raid Battles.
Each of these Pokemon have a variety of different counters that are ideal to take them down.
So, with that in mind, here is every Slowking weakness in Pokemon GO and every Pokemon we’d recommend you bring to take it down.
- POKEMON GO – Can Regirock, Regice and Registeel be Shiny?
Every Slowking Weakness in Pokemon GO
Like Mega Slowbro, Slowking is a Water and Psychic-type Pokemon.
This means it has five major weaknesses you should look to exploit. They are as follows: Bug, Dark, Electric, Ghost and Grass.
Best Counters for Slowking Raids
Because both Mega Slowbro and Slowking share the same type combination, they also share very similar counters.
This time out, there are four Mega Pokemon to consider – Mega Gengar, Mega Gyarados, Mega Houndoom and Mega Manectric.
The top Electric-type Pokemon remain the same. They are Zekrom, Magnezone and Raikou.
Alongside those, the Ghost and Dark-types are also almost identical. Chandelure and Giratina tick the Ghost box and Weavile and Yveltal return, with Tyranitar overtaking Hydreigon as your third Dark-type pick.
The best movesets for each of the picks are below:
- Mega Gengar – Lick/Shadow Ball
- Mega Gyarados – Bite/Crunch
- Mega Houndoom – Snarl/Foul Play
- Mega Venusaur – Vine Whip/Frenzy Plant
- Mega Manectric – Snarl/Wild Charge
- Zekrom – Charge Beam/Wild Charge
- Magnezone – Spark/Wild Charge
- Raikou – Thunder Shock/Wild Charge
- Darkrai – Snarl/Dark Pulse
- Yveltal – Snarl/Dark Pulse
- Weavile – Snarl/Dark Pulse
- Tyranitar – Bite/Crunch
- Giratina – Shadow Claw/Shadow Ball
- Chandelure – Hex/Shadow Ball
Slowking should be a relatively easy solo, providing you bring a combination of these Pokemon.