Smite 8.6 Bonus Update Today (June 29) - Patch Notes For Morgan Le Fay, King Arthur
A bonus update for Smite 8.6 is live now bringing some changes to the last major update.
Smite update 8.6 was a major update that brought a myriad of changes to the game. It finally brought the Dark Enchantress which players had been waiting for.
But today Hi-Rez Studios have released a bonus update for version 8.6 with some buffs and nerfs to bring a balance to the gameplay. We have the complete details here in this article so keep reading.
- MORE: Smite: Morgan Le Fay Trailer and Release Date
Smite Bonus Update 8.6 – Full Patch Notes
Hi-Rez Studios have made certain adjustments in the latest update to make sure that the overall power of characters is in line with more focused choices.
The changes affect certain items in-game such as Soul Gem, Charon’s Coin, and Stone of Gaia. Apart from this, Morgan Le Fay has received some nerfs to make the character more manageable. The last update increased her overall damage so her Sigil Mastery cooldown has been increased by 2 seconds.
A similar treatment has been given to more Gods like Persephone, King Arthur, and others. Some bugs related to certain characters like Sol has also been fixed to provide less clunky visuals and preserve the clunk-free gameplay too.
Here are the complete patch notes:
- Decreased Bonus Damage from 30% of Magical Power to 25% of Magical Power
- Decreased Magical Power from 90 to 80
STONE OF GAIA
- Decreased max health restored from passive from 15% over 5s to 8% over 5s
MORGAN LE FAY
- Sigil Mastery – Increased Cooldown from 10s to 12s
- Increased cooldown from 14s to 15s
- Decreased Bite Scaling from 40% to 35%
- Decreased Scaling from 65% to 55%
- Overhead Slash – Decreased Base Damage from 60/115/170/225/280 to 60/110/160/210/260
- Hamstring – Decreased Base Damage from 60/120/180/240/300 to 60/115/170/225/280
- Sundering Strike – Decreased Jab Damage from 100/160/220/280/340 to 100/155/210/265/320
- Excalibur’s Wrath
- Decreased Landing Hit Base damage from 50/110/170/240/290 to 50/100/150/200/250
- Decreased Landing Hit HP damage from 5/7/9/11/13% to 5/6.5/8/9.5/11%
Added ‘per hit’ to the 2% HP damage
- Berserk – Decreased Bonus Health Shield from 10+20 per level to 10+10 per level
- Spear of Mortal Pain (War Cry)
- Decreased Base Damage from 175/250/325/400/475 to 165/235/305/375/445
- Increased Cooldown from 85s to 100s
- The damage change is for both Spear and War Cry. The cooldown is only for Spear
- Master’s Will – Decreased base damage from 90/145/200/255/310 to 90/140/190/240/290
- Drop Kick
- Fixed an issue where this ability did 15 additional Base Damage and 15% additional Physical Power Scaling to gods kicked into a wall. This only applied to Ranks 2, 3, 4, and 5 of Drop Kick. This damage should now match the “Burst Damage” listed in the description
- Increased Cooldown from 14s to 16s
- Winds of Shamash – Decreased Initial Damage from 90/150/210/270/330 to 90/145/200/255/310
- Stellar Burst
- Added 0.1s Setup Time to the activation of this ability
- Added a 0.2s Postfire time to Stellar Burst
- This functionally adds a 0.03-0.06s delay to the Basic Attack fired after Stellar Burst’s projectile due to how this Postfire time is considered.
- Through Space and Time
- Decreased Base Damage from 300/400/500/600/700 to 300/375/450/525/600
- Decreased Magical Power Scaling from 75% to 65%
- Percussive Storm – Increased cooldown from 9s to 10s
- Raiju – Decreased Mark Duration from 4/4.5/5/5.5/6s to 4s at all ranks
You can refer to the official Smite patch notes here.