Smite 8.3 Patch Notes Today (March 23) - Server Downtime, Heroes Of The Wild Battle Pass
The 8.3 update is officially here!
The latest SMITE update for March 23 has officially arrived, we’ve got the patch notes and everything else you need to know about the 8.3 update for consoles and PC.
If you’re thinking about jumping into SMITE for the first time, now is a better time than ever! The popular third-person MOBA is completely free-to-play and is available right now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and Microsoft Windows devices.
- PATCH NOTES: League Of Legends Patch 11.7
— SMITE (@SMITEGame) March 23, 2021
SMITE 8.3 Talos of Tyranny Update
The server downtime for the 8.3 update is expected to last a few hours, but if you want to check the status of the SMITE servers you can do so at this link provided by the official SMITE twitter account.
The latest SMITE update for March 23 is expected to not only bring a new Battle Pass titled ‘Heroes of the Wild’, but also a lot of bug fixes and quality of life improvements. You can find the full patch notes below.
SMITE 8.3 Patch Notes – March 23
Battle Pass: Heroes of the Wild (600 gems)
Battle Pass: Heroes of the Wild Plus (1200 gems)
Paid Track Items:
- Heroic Husky Fenrir Skin
- Chibi Inu Amaterasu Skin
- Nekomancer Zhong Kui Skin
- Heroes of the Wild Loading Frame
- Nekomancer Announcer Pack
- Chibi Inu Loading Screen
- Doggo Playtime Recall Skin
- Heroes of the Wild Music Theme
- Kitty Tears Death Stamp
- Nekomancer Loading Screen
- Doggo Snacks Level Up Skin
- Corgi Butt Jump Stamp
Free Track Items:
- Nekomancer Avatar
- Oh Lawd He Comin! Global Emote
- Heroic Husky Avatar
- Bandit Kitty Ward Skin
- Sushi Neko Bacchus Skin
- Cat Lover Title
- Dog Lover Title
NA-West Server Region
- NA-West Server Region
- We will be testing this again in PTS
- A new UI Element will prompt NA players to choose between East and West has been added to help people be aware of the region
- Live launch of this region in 8.3 will be considered after PTS testing
- Isis is being renamed to Eset (Ee-set) to decrease concerns of demonetization of content videos and to remove content algorithm confusion issues
- This is an ancient Egyptian alternate spelling
- This spelling has appeared in Encyclopedia Britannica, Museums, and Universities
- This Goddess has many other names that could have been acceptable
- Uses of the word “Mayan” are being fixed to “Maya” which is the proper term
- Updated queue images to use art from the current maps.
- Fixed an issue where if players had the item store open when the enemy team called for a pause, the player would be unable to close the Item Store.
- Fixed an issue where Ranked Reward screen is not showing the correct progress
- Fixed an issue where new started items had no text in the console item builder
- Fixed an issue where the Babylonian Pedestal was facing the wrong direction in the god lobby
- Fixed an issue where players sometimes could not trade in Assault lobbies
- Fixed an issue where Arena and Siege Juggernauts had unintended large yellow outlines
- Fixed an issue where minions would sometimes ignore players
- Fixed an issue where MMR gains and losses were inconsistent between game modes
- Fixed an issue in Duo lane where the first Brute minion was spawning one wave too early
- Fixed an issue where some abilities could damage the HP of “downed” lane scorpions. This is intended to only take damage from basic attacks.
- Fixed an issue where god health bars would sometimes disappear as gods entered/exited lanes
- Fixed an issue where some MOTDs were on the previous versions of the Conquest Map or not working at all
There was also ALOT of balancing reworks to various items, you can find all of these changes at the official SMITE Website.
If the 8.3 update for SMITE wasn’t enough for you, you can check out all of the other SMITE content right here at DualShockers.