Today, Rebellion Developments released the launch trailer for its impending World War II shooter: Sniper Elite 4.
The new trailer — titled “Timing is Everything — is one minute and 40 seconds long and emphasizes the importance of timing. And not just the importance of timing your shot as a sniper, but the importance of when to be stealthy vs lethal, when to go low or high, when to strike and when to book it out of there. According to Rebellion, Sniper Elite 4 is a game all about timing as Karl Fairburne hunts his targets through 1943 Italy, outnumbered and deep behind enemy lines.
Rebellion also confirmed the details of the game’s $34.99 USD season pass, which includes the following:
- All of the pre-order bonus content
- Target: Führer campaign mission, in which players will infiltrate a secret Mediterranean U-boat facility, presumably in order to sit down with Hitler and give him a chance to really internalize some bullets.
- Camouflage rifle skin pack, for the discerning sniper that likes his death-dealer lush and green.
- Three extra campaign missions: a separate three-chapter campaign telling the story of how protagonist Karl Fairburne escapes Italy.
- Three extra expansion packs: to be released alongside a campaign mission, each expansion will include three new weapons, eight weapon skins, and two new characters for use in co-op and multiplayer.
- Yet more expansion packs: more weapons, including silenced weapons, famous historical allied wartime rifles, and close-quarters weapons and equipment, as well as three more co-op and multiplayer characters.
The developer confirmed that all future multiplayer maps and modes will be released for free to all players, no matter what your season pass status is.
Sniper Elite 4, is slated to launch worldwide on February 14, 2017 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. If you pre-order the game, you will gain exclusive access to the bonus mission Target: Führer (which you can read about here), as well as seven camo rifle skins.
Below, you can check out the new trailer: